Keeping a beard pattern is fashion now. Since, with the present advancement in facial hair care products and saloon products have enabled many men’s to keep different beard pattern as fashion and style. No a day keeping a bead does not indicate you belong to a religion or a region. Since, the way they look amazing itself show that you have kept this beard as style to look different with furry face. However, when you are not able to get the desired length of beard, you can put some extra efforts naturally to make them grow faster and thicker. There is much beard growing tips available in online, which you can practice at your home or free time.
Natural Methods to Grow Beard Faster and Thicker
Facial Massage: The good circulation of blood on the face area is must for good facial hair growth. You can do this simple method in your free time. However, morning and night massage is advisable. You can see the result in a month time by glowing skin with tendering new hair. The beard growing tips are as follows.
- First, clean your face and the furry areas genteelly with a mild soap
- Use few hair nourishing oil like coconut oil, almond oil, amala oil, neem oil, grape seed oil and Jojoba oil for facial massage purpose.
- Apply any of the above mentioned oil for massaging your face
- Near the beard hair side, use a dropper and apply massage oil in such a way that they touch you skin
- Now genteelly massage with your fingers in circular, upward and down ward movement of your facial skin
- Do the massage for at least 15 minutes and wash your face with Luke-warm water
Change your Eating Habit: it is advisable to cut carb foods and change to protein rich food for better growth of facial hair. When you consume more protein, you can definitely see much new hair coming out and your present hair turns thick and dark in color. The below are few beard growing tips by changing food.
- Prepare a food menu and follow it strictly, which is a protein rich foods. Consult a dietician for a proper schedule of food menu.
- For breakfast prepare oats, which contain biotin, which are essential for facial hair growth
- Add sea foods in your lunch and dinner
- Reduce the use of edible oil in all food preparation. Use oil which is rich in Vitamin E
- Consume green leafy vegetables, which are rich in minerals in the morning break fast
- Avoid starchy foods, and never skip meals
- Add more cereals in your food
- Daily eat one egg white, either the albumin for the best results. Since an eggs entire proteins are present in the albumin
- Drink enough water after every meals you take to hydrate your entire body
- Drink fresh fruit juice rich in anti oxidants instead of aerated beverages